I've tried Monistat 3 times now and I cannot shake a yeast infection. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with it and she prescribed me a pill. I've taken the pill before and it did not work. I am not spending 70 bucks on a stupid pill that doesn't even work. Are there any home remedies that I can try?
Here is a question that was asked by someone suffering from a yeast infection. She wanted to know if there are any natural or homemade remedies which could actually work in treating yeast infection since the doctor prescribe pills were not working for here. In this article you will find some effective natural ways to treat and totally get rid of yeast infections.
As you might already know, some women do have a lot of yeast in their bodies naturally. For trying to get rid of this naturally I would go to a health food store and get some accidopholis capsules and take them daily even if symptoms disappear they are a natural bacteria commonly found in yogurt. Also eat lots of plain pro biotic yogurt with a bit of honey if that doesn't work try a Candida cleanse also available at a health food store. If you keep getting these the Cleanse is your best bet. Renew life makes a good one. Also avoid yeast ie; beer bread etc.
Here Are Listed A Couple Of The Home Remedies For Yeast Infection:
1• Regularly daubing apple cider vinegar in the areas prone to this infection. You can add some garlic to stop the itchy feeling; and water to dilute the vinegar concentration
2• Curds or yogurt is regarded as one of the best home remedies. In fact, it is advisable to soak a tampon into curds and place it in the infected region for at least an hour. Basically, the healthy required bacteria from the curds will replace the unhealthy yeast bacteria. This could be repeated twice to thrice a day.
3• Drink at least two glasses of buttermilk a-day, whether infected or not. In fact making curds a part of the daily diet in take reduces the probability of yeast infection.
4• Mixture of olive leaf extract with grapefruit seed extraction a glass of water is a good curative tonic for this infection.
5. Home Remedies For Yeast Infection
Yeast Infection home remedies and natural cures that can get rid of most common infections; The most talked about home remedy using Yogurt. All you have to do istake a tampon and dip it in yogurt. Insert in the vagina, twice a day. Continue this remedy for an extra day after your symptoms go away.
6. Tea Tree Oil: A few drops of tea tree oil poured on a tampon and inserted in the vagina can provide some relief.
7. Garlic: For non-vaginal yeast infections, you can apply garlic paste directly on the affected parts. This remedy is for other affected parts of the body and not for the vaginal yeast infection.
8. You can also try to add some things to your diet that contain L acidophilus. This culture promotes healthy bacteria growth in your vagina, which you are lacking with a yeast infection. Typically yogurts and some cheeses contain this culture. You can also purchase it in pill form over the counter.
There's a better, faster and more effective way to get rid of yeast infections! This is a secret method that actually worked for me. I have recommended this method to so many of my friends and loved ones and they all ended up treating their yeast infections for good! The method I am talking about is outlined with step-by-step instructions in Linda Allen's Yeast Infection No More Program. Do you want to totally treat your yeast infection and stop if from ever returning?
Click on this link: Linda Allen's Yeast Infection No More Guide, to discover a proven secret way to free yourself from this infection once and for all.
- types of yeast infection
- recurring yeast infections
- yeast infection diet
- How To Treat Your Yeast Infection Without Using Monistat
- How To Temporarily Treat Yeast Infection
- How Easy Are Yeast Infections To Treat